
Senate Saloon Bar
My wife's great grandfather, James Purcell, owned four saloons in Mesa County, Colorado between 1890 and 1909 (when prohibition arrived there). This blog will focus on bottles, tokens and history related Colorado saloons, including James Purcell's saloons in Grand Junction and Palisade. Please join me with your own stories, questions and pictures of saloon bottles, tokens, and related topics about Colorado.
I am always looking to expand the family collections of Grand Junction and Western Colorado Saloon items. Send me an email if you've got something to sell or trade. Thanks,
-Rob
Rob,
ReplyDeleteThis is a first class site. From the amount of research I have ever seen on a saloon or dealer, I can tell you that your research is about as good as it gets. Good luck on getting your trade. There is undoubtedly something hiding out there that your Hirsch will uncover. Steve Abbott